From Guardian's software: To link Guardian policy data to your InsMark Illustration Systems, follow the steps below.
For Further Assistance, contact Guardian Life Product Services: (800) 871-7780
1. Create your basic illustration.
2. Click Output Types and make your selections for output, but be sure to put a checkmark in the InsMark selection. Then click Calculate.
3. Your basic illustration will display. In the panel on the left side, under Reports, click on the InsMark selection. Next, click the link, "Click here to launch with this Button file." After doing this, you will go to InsMark's menu screen, where you can click on Wealthy and Wise. Once in the InsMark System, your policy data will be available to select policy data at any prompt. You will also find it in Policy Data Storage.
4. From the InsMark Products menu, launch your desired InsMark Illustration System. Once you start creating a proposal, you will be prompted for policy data. Your policy data will be displayed at the top of the picklist. (Note: The picklist is sorted by the creation date and your most recent policy data is always at the top of the list.)
For additional information, please contact:
- Advanced Markets concepts and Policy Review - Contact the Business Resource Center for Advanced Sales, 800-871-7780 Option 3 or email@example.com
- Technical Support for GPS -- Contact the Help Desk 800-499-8820